Thursday, March 3, 2011

Moy Laskoviy I Nezhnyy Zver

In dissent on the prices of books on Syria

PERDUCA (PD) . Domando di parlare per dichiarazione di voto in dissenso dal mio Gruppo.
PRESIDENTE. Ne prendo atto e le do la parola.

PERDUCA (PD) . Signora Presidente, mi dispiace in qualche modo incrinare questa comunione di intenti, ma lo faccio perché credo vada consegnata alla storia della Italian Republic, the resistance of a minimum of liberal and laissez-faire approach towards the sacred and holy union between publishers, booksellers and the major organizations representing users and consumers, who may not have gone down in history for making the same interests.

The vote of Senator Poretti and I will be abstaining, to mark its not consent to the adoption of the measure, however, returns to the House, and I hope that the parliamentary passage does not get in again " secret rooms "of the Cultural Committee, but possibly takes place in a place where the debate will face a and 360 degrees, based on the much heralded in reading of this document.
As it comes to reading, there was talk of cultural pluralism, knowledge and understanding, I read a piece of the report, for which I express my thanks because, in my opinion, has succeeded in also the synthesis of 60-year history homeland. On page 5 we read: "To promote reading as a lever for innovation and economic and social development of the country, where the data above show a very low level of 'readers', fits this bill in a context where the culture and the protection of publishing - vehicle use of knowledge - must prevail, however, the pure logic of the market. Fix the price of books, then, means - at least for a while '- to manage the lunatic liberal capitalism ...».

Again, the lunatic liberal capitalism: today, March 2, 2011, in Italy, even the more acute caver was able to find where it ever was. The report continues: "to preserve the culture in its broadest form." I think, because I believe that the larger culture also includes liberalism, which should abstain on this bill. The report also goes as follows: "Because the price plays a role even more than its subject, as a metaphor for the theme of knowledge: after all, the devil embodied in the details. "

I therefore hope that the House agree with common sense to open a debate on this issue. I remind all those who are in favor or against the 'lunatic liberal capitalism "that only where there is freedom guaranteed by the law there is the opportunity to exchange ideas and to come to the notice of even the smallest niche. Everything else, if I can do some 'counter-culture as a cheap and hectogram is Soviet Encyclopedia. (Applause of Senator Poretti) .

0 comments:

Post a Comment