Thursday, March 3, 2011

Toe Fungus More Condition_symptoms

In dissent on the "donation" to the library for the blind Regina Margherita Monza

Discussion and approval, with amendments, the bill:
(2146) Deputy Grimoldi et al. - increase the contribution of the state in favor of the Italian Library for the Blind "Regina Margherita" di Monza and amendments to Article 3 of Law January 20, 1994, No 52, concerning the activities carried out by the same Library (Approved by the Chamber of Deputies) (18.35 hours)


PERDUCA (PD) . I ask to speak to dissent from the statement of votes in my group.

PRESIDENT. I take Act and the floor.

PERDUCA (PD) . Madam President, I shall not participate in the vote, and not because, to be radical, I do not care access to any kind of culture for those who are disabled. As a member and leader of the Association 'Luca Coscioni, "I always say that we are fighting because even the dumb can speak, as well as ensure that the blind can read.

would have been a happy coincidence that this bill was an amendment to the bill just approved, which was required, with all the favors that have been made to publishers, book production with all i formats, Braille, large print and digital, without any charge to the State. The numbers that we have doth speak at the most - if memory serves me correctly - to 10,000 books per year, to 10,000 books a year, € 700,000 per year go to this worthy association, whose merits have not been identified since 1929 know when, because everything was presented with the past tense.

I do not I will not, because it would be equivalent to one vote against, but I do feel that this is anything but an aid to the blind (we know, and we were told honestly, that there is a debate among the blind, because some of them want to continue to call it that). One of Theirs is one of my fellow radical disappeared a few weeks ago, called St Paul Pietrosanti, and thanks to a post in the last Parliament the then Minister Rutelli was just negotiating with publishers to impose the publication of a series of texts with these formats, so do not outsource things that are useless, because the file a book to be printed in larger print or put on the Internet does not cost anything extra, nor transfer it to a machine that prints in Braille, from over one hundred years' invention of this code.

This is a medal for bravery. Well, it is the last Medal of Valor, or else from here avanti inizierà addirittura l'ostruzionismo selvaggiamente liberista (come è stato ricordato poco fa), perché con una crisi economica come quella attuale non è possibile regalare 1,6 milioni di euro a non si sa cosa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment